Let’s face it, it’s a confusing situation and for those who are at home watching the news closely from their TV screens and wondering when life is going back to normal again, wondering about the rosy future ahead, and trying to make sense of what will happen. It is very difficult to fall into the prediction game as now it isn’t anymore reading Tarot cards, coffee cup residues, or even palm reading…. now it’s a complicated mind game of non-stop analysing and it’s the hottest prediction topic in town…
To cut it short, for those of you who are bored, have had enough analysing and are in the “waiting for Godot” state then here are some useful tips that will make you feel good about your life and perhaps make you feel a little bit more productive.
or those of you who are bored, have had enough analysing and are in the “waiting for Godot” state then here are some useful tips that will make you feel good about your life and perhaps make you feel a little bit more productive.
- Declutter your wardrobe and sort out those clothes you haven’t worn for ages, give them away to charity…if you haven’t worn them for more than 2 years then do good and be happy to share 🙂
- File your papers, am sure you will find loads of business cards & bank statements here and there, old receipts and maybe small notes you have, not to mention all those doctors prescriptions you have probably since you were 15, take this time to put all the stuff that is not needed in a recycling bag, and organise your papers into categories…who said a filing cabinet only belongs in the office?
- Write a gratitude journal and try to write down 3 things every day that make you feel grateful, it can even be a good night sleep without having to wake up early, it can be a happy smile on your child’s, niece’s, nephew’s face. Any tiny thing can make you feel grateful, just look for it please ?
- Now that laptop of yours- am sure for a big number of us needs a Spring cleaning or should we say an Autumn one 😉 ohh that Desktop is going to explode!
- Take this time to start breathing exercises when you wake up first thing in the morning and before you sleep…take 3 conscious breaths by inhaling from your nose and exhaling from your mouth….Inhale count till 5 and exhale count till 5…if you can master that then you will be surprised with the changes that will happen within you (physically & psychologically).
- Rearrange that playlist of yours and you will notice while doing that you will be listening to music you haven’t listened to for years. Imagine it was right there in front of you….and definitely there are loads of new songs that you want to add…enjoy hummminggg ???
- Start something new, something you can learn at home and you never had time for, maybe playing chess, maybe painting, even writing, and why don’t you experiment with cooking – who said you can’t cook?? make your time useful…
Godot will never come, it is “We” or “Us” that have to start being present and this means being “conscious” and it can only start within us in a productive & useful manner to reflect positively to the outside….
Yalla let’s do it!!!